I have a project that i need to collect faces from the people that enter in a place.
Im trying to make it with actual opencv haarcascades examples but i noticed that is not so eficient that i expected, i need something more profectional.
My Projetct consists em two steps:
1) Make a better Haarcascade for Facial Detection
2) Make a C++ program that collect a person face and save it on folder.
For step two , i have some things that i need to do:
1) Get the face whit a certain padding to get entire person´s head and some part of the sholders.
2) I need to set in the file script How many pictures i need to get from that person.
3) I need to collect only the best images from that person. Ex: if in previous item is setted to 1 ( one ), it will be saved one image at total, but whem i take the second image it will be compare it to the previous image and if it is better the image will be replaced.
For this step, the comparison will be maded by Blur, face angle and position by the camera ( remember we need to get the person´s face in the best way as possible )
We will have some improvments but it will be placed as a seccond project.