Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
You will work on making ground truth recordings for the evaluation of Computer Vision algorithms more useful. This will be achieved by developing tools that are able to automatically analyze the Computer Vision ground truth data sets and deriving their properties. Also you will create visualizations of the results of the algorithms based on the derived properties.
- Data classification: Develop algorithms to automatically extract the properties of Computer Vision data sets
- Result visualization: Develop and improve dashboards that regularly visualize Computer Vision metrics and results
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in C/C++ (programming and debugging)
- Fluent in Python
- Basic computer vision knowledge
- Knowledge about Google Cloud Engine is a plus
- Minimum 4 months of time or longer
To Apply for this Job:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org