Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for Computer Vision Research Engineers of all levels of experience to join Team Snapchat! As part of a new R&D group in London, UK, you’ll work on creating new ways to employ computer vision and graphics to give Snapchatters exciting new tools that they can use to amuse and delight their friends.
What you’ll do:
- Advance the state of the art in computer vision
- Develop computer vision systems to be used by millions of Snapchatters
- Learn new techniques and stay on the cutting edge
- Participate in our strong culture of mentoring
- Introduce major innovations that can lead to product features or new areas of business
- Work closely with other teams to explore and prototype new product features
What we’re looking for:
- Masters, PhD or industrial experience in computer vision or machine learning, depending on experience level
- C++ programming skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for learning new things and helping colleagues improve
To apply for this job:
Please click the “Apply to this Job” button below.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.