The Algorithm Engineer – Deep Learning will investigate new detection techniques for explosives, nuclear materials, narcotics and other threats for homeland security.
- Design, develop and test automated detection algorithms based on analysis of X-ray images (dual-energy and multi-energy, multi-view transmission, backscatter, Computed Tomography, etc.).
- Deliver fully functional software per schedule as agreed upon during project’s planning phase.
- Work individually or collaborate with other team members.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree, Ph.D. preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience highly desirable. No experience acceptable with Ph.D. designation.
- Experience building computer vision solutions with tools such as TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, or MXNet.
- Experience with image processing, machine learning and deep learning.
- Strong coding skills in Python, C, C++ for Windows and Linux environments preferred.
- Experience with Multi-Threading, GPU programming and CUDA highly desirable.
- Experience with Matlab, Boost, R, SQL and OpenCV desirable.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, as required by our contract with the US Government.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer — EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Please send all applications to: http://jobs.rapiscansystems.com/jobsearch/job-details/algorithm-engineer-deep-learning/11561/