Entrupy aims to establish itself as the global standard for authenticating physical goods – the Verisign of physical goods – enabling businesses and consumers to instantly verify the authenticity of high-valued physical objects, starting with luxury goods (e.g. leather goods and accessories). Our mission is to protect businesses and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Currently in use by hundreds of secondary resellers and marketplaces worldwide, Entrupy provides the only scalable technology capable of authenticating high-value products.
We are looking for an engineer who will work primarily on computer vision, building machine learning models and tools, along with some integration work.
– Working knowledge of Python, and solid skills in at least one major backend language (preferably Python, but Go/Ruby/Java/C#/etc are fine)
– Experience with either the Python stats/ML stack or something similar (scikit-learn, R, MATLAB, etc)
– Computer vision experience. Working knowledge of Opencv.
– Deep learning experience. Working knowledge of any one major platform such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet etc.
– A good grasp on algorithmic complexity and performance trade-offs.
Good to have:
– Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and service-oriented architecture.
– Previously worked in a startup-like environment.
– Health insurance
– Flexible hours
– Remote work
– 401k contribution
Please send your CV to email@example.com
New York, Seattle, Remote