An international team is developing a proof of concept to a device that includes a component that is processing live cameras feed in real-time.
We are looking for an experienced data and CV engineer to develop the video and image analytics component for a proof of concept device (POC).
The developed component needs to process concurrent video streams (1-4) and perform human and object detection tasks. The work is within a small team of developers located in different locations in the world. The code should run on a dedicated device.
This opening is for the POC only. Following, we may need several people on board and in consulting positions for this endeavor.
- More than 3 years experience in video processing and machine learning – software design and development
- Development in embedded devices environments (Linux and Android) – Python or C
- Experience with the common Machine Learning (ML) and Computer Vision(CV) frameworks
Knowledge or experience with:
- Development with GPUs
- Performance optimization for CV and ML
- New platforms offered by e.g. Intel, Qualcomm, nVidia etc.
- Additional development environments
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Work with a globally distributed team
Immediate, the POC is expected to be completed in 3-4 weeks since the start of the work.