Greensight Agronomics is a dynamic, funded startup developing fully automated drone systems to transform golf courses and agriculture via remote sensing. We were founded by three guys with over 3 decades of combined experience on the cutting edge of military aerospace who decided to leverage that technology while leaving the pain, misery and bureaucracy of government work behind. We are building an elite team of smart, hard-working engineers who can combine their skills to lead one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
We are seeking a smart, innovative engineer to lead our image processing efforts. The position is at our Boston, MA office.
Requirements for the position include:
– BS or MS in software engineering or computer science and 4+years work experience
– Experience developing software for image processing, preferably in a remote sensing application.
– Experience with OpenCV.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Experience with photogrammetry techniques and GIS and remote sensing software such as GDAL, QGIS, ARCGIS, IDRISI, ERDAS, or ORFEO a major plus.
– Startup experience is also a major plus
Compensation package includes stock options and health insurance.
Greensight is an equal opportunity employer.