A postdoc researcher position is available in the machine learning for bioimage analysis group, BII, A*STAR, Singapore. We are seeking a highly motivated applicant to develop generic computer vision and machine learning algorithms. One of our focus areas is on pose estimation, object detection and tracking, activity recognition and detection from depth images and videos. We also collaborate with leading biologists in the field where machine learning and computer vision play key role, and there are ample opportunities to publish high impact research work. Candidates with the following skills/criteria are preferred:
- PhD with demonstrated ability to conduct high quality research in computer vision and machine learning. A track record of publications in top venues.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
The position is for 2 years with possibility for renewal. The remuneration package is internationally competitive and is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Application should include:
- a CV,
- a statement of research experience and interests,
- a list of publications,
- academic transcripts, and
- the contact details of three references.
Please send complete application as single PDF documents to Li CHENG (email@example.com).
- Contact Name: Li CHENG
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org