We are an industrial computer vision company bringing leading edge manufacturing process controls to the greenhouse market.
About this position:
- Design and implement algorithms in segmentation, object localization, and image classification.
- Work with team to provide image data analysis for customer in order to inform business decisions.
- Must be able to see projects through from inception to completion.
- Masters or PhD in related field or 3 + years relevant experience.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Know OpenCV
- Have experience with programmatic image processing and pre-processing
- Understand deep learning and machine learning for image analysis
- Know the Python programming language
- Have experience working with Linux environments
- Successfully used TensorFlow, Theano, or mxnet in prior projects
- Applied 3D computer vision (optional, but preferred)
We are located in Seattle, WA (United States) but are open to remote work as well.
To apply for this job:
Please click the “Apply to this Job” button below.